Reuters: Most Read Articles

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Hello World! Meet Konrad.

Now that I am a rich and famous blogger, I have decided to use the resources at my disposal to help others.

The other day, I received a phone call from an old friend I had not heard from in a couple of years. In fact I only met the man a couple of times before.  He is a very nice man and I really enjoy talking to him. His name is Konrad. He is part German and part Russian and he has been all over the world and has a real story to tell.

The last time I had heard from him was a few years prior. I joined him and his girlfriend at the time, Rosa for dinner. In fact this is a picture I took of them and touched up in Photo Shop. I printed it, framed it for them and gave it to them at the time. He actually kept it.


I was very surprised to hear from him and I didn’t know that he still had my phone number. I was shocked to learn he was in a nursing home and possibly suffering from Alzheimer’s disease.  He is now staying at The Annabelle House(aka, Alexander Place) in Caldwell, Idaho.

He invited me to come visit him. He doesn’t seem have anyone else. His girlfriend Rosa had left him a couple years prior and he doesn’t have any family in the area. He is all alone there, so I decided to go there last night after work to bring him a laptop so that he has something to do in his spare time. 

He loves to write so I decided to set him up an account on http://konradgloddeck.blogspot.com and I hope to train him over the next couple of weeks to start blogging himself.
I also plan to bring him other things he may need in the future.

In the meantime, I would like to introduce you to Konrad Gloddeck in the Following video.


Read our story at www.helloanna.com
Follow us on twitter @privetanna, @whoisbryguy1955 and @bryguy1955
You can now find us on Google + as well.
Subscribe to our YouTube channels at www.youtube.com/bryguy1955/videos and www.youtube.com/biglass/videos

And most importantly, if you have a friend of family member that lives in an assisted living home, go visit them from time to time. I am sure they can use the company. It is a very lonely place to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment