Reuters: Most Read Articles

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Hurry, Hide the scrolls!

One day all of this will be over. All of the data that we call social networking will be lost and people will be searching for scrolls buried in the sand trying to figure it all out again. 

Personally, I will travel across the world and tear out random pages from my novel and bury them in various locations. Page 1 and 3 in one location, pages 93 through 102 in another and page 2 in another, etc... 

Yes, that is sure to confuse everyone and it will take thousands of years for people to figure it all out again. All because I have one heck of a sense of humor. Not to mention it has happened before and will happen again.

Until then, keep sharing your life story on social media. One day it will be wiped out and gone forever. Even the hard drives it is stored on will become embedded within a mountain.The only thing left will be the faded paper scrolls buried in the sand for someone to find.

As for me, I am writing my scrolls now. 

Hello Anna! A true Love Story from Russia.

"The Never Ending Letter" available at Amazon in January 2016




No comments:

Post a Comment