Reuters: Most Read Articles

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Star Wars-"The Force Awakens" and my not so official review.

Today, I took Shaun and Jacob to join the rest of our family at the IMAX Theatre to see Star Wars-"The Force Awakens". The lines were long but we were fortunate to get in. The theater sold out shortly after we arrived.

I must say that I was not disappointed.
The 3D special affects were awesome and the only thing missing was a bit of rice sprayed in the face to feel like your getting hit by debris during the intense scenes.

Harrison Ford was amazing as usual. I remember when I was young, the first movie my parents took us to see in a movie theater was the very first "Star Wars" and I have been a fan of Harrison Ford ever since.

The entire cast and crew did an amazing job and finally J.J. Abrams does something worthy of review by me, :). Just kidding he did an amazing job directing the film and the cinematography was excellent.

The story line was excellent and it was very interesting the the droids and Chewbacca spoke languages that only a few people could understand. Is it a coincidence? #HelloAnna

I give it two thumbs up. I'd give it 10 thumbs up, but someone removed 8 of them and replaced them with fingers.

I just wish my car was built like the Millenium Falcon. There isn't a safer place to be in the universe than in  The Millenium Falcon with Han Solo by your side.



We all had a great time and will be watching it again soon.

P.S. Thanks for following @privetanna on Facebook @starwars. You can follow me too +Bryan Lass  if you so desire and +Hello Anna .


No comments:

Post a Comment