Reuters: Most Read Articles

Saturday, December 19, 2015

The video formerly known as "Driving with Pink Floyd" Now Titled "Aviato...

This is a video I published a while ago but I was forced to take it down due to copyright issues. This is the same video as "Driving with Pink Floyd" but it has a new sound track now.

The sound track consists of 5 of my favorite songs written by a good friend of mine, Jim Cochell with Trans Atlantic Crush. I hope to record Anna's song with Jim soon. Thank you Jim for letting me borrow the music.

I hope you like this video and subscribe to our channel.

Follow us on twitter @privetanna and @bryguy1955. Like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/privetanna and www.facebook.com/whoisbryguy1955.

Read our story at http://privetanna.blogspot.com.

Follow my new blog at http://whoisbryguy1955.blogspot.com and look for our book titled "The Never Ending Letter" on Amazon

Follow us on twitter @WhoIsBryguy1955, @privetanna and @bryguy1955


No comments:

Post a Comment