Reuters: Most Read Articles

Sunday, March 6, 2016

8-Ball Challenge between Lila Woodland and Bryan Lass(#WhoIsBryguy1955) results in a tie due to an unexpected turn of events.

As many of you know, I love to play pool. Most people consider me to be better than average and I normally win more games than I lose.

The other night while I was in San Diego, Ca visiting with my brother, I had the opportunity to play against one of the best pool players I have had a chance to compete with. Her name is Lila and I have heard she has won many pool tournaments. In fact I heard she beat the Black Widow a time or two.

I had the pleasure of playing 4 games with her. She definitely gave me a run for the money. She won 2 and I won 2. We had a great time and I was able to get the entire competition on video.

Unfortunately we were not able to play another game to break the tie because she became very dizzy and had to go sit on the back patio while we waited for a friend to pick her up.

We later discovered that someone had possibly slipped something in her drink that caused her to feel very dizzy nearly causing her to faint.

After analyzing the entire video I was able to see a man enter the bar at approximately 5:50. He walked into the bar, walked to the right, looked at her briefly. He then glanced over at the table that she had left her drink on and immediately turned around and stood in front of her drink for a few seconds before leaving. He appears to have no real purpose there and looks very suspicious.

Here is a picture of the man as captured on the video standing in front of her drink.

A photo of the man standing in front of Lila's drink
Please feel free to share this video with your friends because it may prevent this from happening to other potential victims in the future.



See this video an more at http://www.youtube.com/user/bryguy1955
Follow me on twitter @bryguy1955 and @whoisbryguy1955
Look me up on Facebook as well and you can find me on Google + as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment