Reuters: Most Read Articles

Saturday, December 3, 2016

What holds us to the ground?

If you haven't done it yet, you may want to read my articles titled "A New Twist on Gravity" and "What is Gravity" as I will be building on the information I provided there.

Today I am going to answer the question "What really is this force we call gravity" and what actually holds us to the ground.

Einstein theorized that gravity was the bending of space around an object. This is probably the most widely accepted theory today.


I don't want you to get me wrong, I have complete respect for Einstein and I would never attempt to compare myself to him, but I believe his theory is not completely accurate. Before you angry Einstein fans decide to stop reading and go somewhere else, let me explain.

I'll start by saying gravity is actually made up of 2 forces, not just 1.

One of those forces I discussed in my article A New Twist on Gravity. It is what I referred to as the "gravitational vortex" generated by an object passing though space. It is a twisting or grinding force. Eventually this grinding force of gravity grinds everything to dust. It even grinds stone over time.

The other force is what Einstein considered to be the bending of space. As I stated earlier, I believe this is not a completely accurate description.


Space doesn't really bend around an object or particle, it compresses and splits apart as the object passes through it. Similar to a spring that applies pressure when compressed, space compresses around an object passing through it. This force is the same force we refer to as a magnetic force.

Let me be clear, when I am talking about space, I am referring to real outer space, not the space/atmosphere directly surrounding our planet,

What we consider to be space around us is not the same as "outer space". To be honest, I believe that mankind has never truly been to the real "outer space" I'm referring to.

That would require us to travel beyond the gravitational vortex of our solar system and as I wrote in a previous article, I don't think it is possible at this time with our current space technology. I could be wrong though. There's a first time for everything. :)

We only experience the disrupted space of the gravitational vortex created by the sun traveling before us and the other planets we follow through our journey around the universe.


True outer space is a magnetic field of inert or potential energy. As a particle, in our case "the sun" passes through outer space, it must first split it apart. This splitting of space causes a nuclear reaction called "fission" to occur. I write more about this process in my previous article here.

Once this split occurs, it creates light and extreme heat. The displaced subatomic particles expand outward with a force that literally crushes the surrounding atoms in the space surrounding them. This crushing force creates a shock wave that can be measured on the opposite side of the universe.

It fuses some surrounding atoms together while it splits others apart. This force creates the very elements that allow life to exist. Depending on how each atom is split, a different atomic element would be the result. In essence, outer space is a template for everything. Similar to a box of chocolates, you never know what element will result from splitting an atom in outer space.

Gold, silver, copper, lead, carbon, etc... are all elements that result from this reaction. In fact every element we have ever discovered was created this way. As these elements are created they are deposited on the ground beneath our feet and over time, grouped by atomic weight.

They are ground together by the force of gravity and separated by the atomic weight. The heavier elements are buried deep beneath our feet while the lighter elements float above us in our atmosphere.

Imagine this occurring millions of billions of trillions of ... times in the space surrounding the particle we call the sun. Once a heavier element is created, the lighter elements begin to settle above it. Sometimes even a new planet begins to build around it.

Along with creating heat and light, the particle splits the magnetic force binding space together. This causes an equal and opposite reaction that pushes back against the particle or object passing through it. This is what holds our entire atmosphere together. It also creates pressure from above and pushes everything to the ground.


This same force occurs when you break a magnet in 2 pieces.  If the 2 pieces are aligned in the correct direction they are drawn together, applying pressure to the space or object between them. This is the true force that we call gravity and it is also the end of this article.


As I said before, I am no expert. I am just a free thinker and these are just some of my random thoughts. Take em or leave em.

Follow me everywhere #WhoIsBryguy1955 #HelloAnna #Shield5 #TheNeverEndingLetter

Feel free to comment below.







No comments:

Post a Comment