Reuters: Most Read Articles

Saturday, November 12, 2016

What is Space, How big is the Sun and why does it matter?

Today I will attempt to challenge a bit more about what you have been taught about the universe. 

Before I can get into the size of the sun, I need to describe to you what space, commonly referred to as "Outer Space" really is.

According to Google, space "is a continuous area or expanse that is free, available, or unoccupied.". I think this is an accurate definition and it is the definition I was taught in school but as I stated before, feel free to check it's definition in the trustworthy Websters dictionary.



When I say this is an accurate definition, I am not saying it is completely accurate. Space is never "unoccupied" as this definition would lead you to believe. Space is actually made up of atomic particles and subatomic particles that are completely neutral and are loosely bound together. When I say loosely, I mean any other particle can split through an atom that exists in space with absolutely no resistance.




It is made up of an infinite number of dimensions within which all things exist and move.
Although we are only capable of perceiving 3 dimensions. Those dimensions are height, depth, and width. 

What I am about to tell you could possibly blow your mind so to speak. It will definitely challenge everything you believed about the sun.

I will start by telling you the sun is tiny!. Yes that is what I said, I said "The sun is tiny!" and when I said tiny, I mean it's so small that it cannot be seen with any microscope that exists today.


I know what you are thinking. You are thinking this guy is off his rocker and out of his mind. If you give me a moment to explain, I think you will understand exactly where I am coming from and come to your own conclusions as to whether or not I am crazy.

As this tiny particle we call the "Sun" passes through space, it splits the the loosely bound atoms that make up "outer-space". This split is also known as a nuclear reaction called "fission". When this reaction occurs, it immediately polarizes the subatomic particles and creates a powerful magnetic force between these subatomic particles. This magnetic force creates the force we know as "gravity".

Imagine taking a metal tubular magnet and break it in half. What happens? The magnetic poles begin to attract one another or if aligned wrong, repel one another. This is similar to space. An object or in this case a particle passing through the fabric of space is separating the magnetic field causing equal and opposite reactions just as in the example of the broken magnet.


These polarized subatomic particles collide with other subatomic particles causing similar reactions. Those subatomic particles split through the neutral atoms that make up space causing additional fission and also forces another type of nuclear reaction called "fusion" with other polarized atomic particles creating the basic elements that create matter. Yes I said this process creates the elements that make up matter.

When an atom is split in this nuclear reaction known as fission it causes a reaction in the fabric of outer space and creates particles that transfer light called photons. It also creates a vast amount of heat and generates temperatures that cannot be measured. I believe this is the type of nuclear reaction that killed millions of people in Japan near the end of World War II.



Although much of the light and heat you feel from the sun is from the splitting of the atom other particles combine to form hydrogen, oxygen, helium, gold, silver, etc.... This fusion creates the basic elements that make up our planet and the other planets in our solar system.

As hydrogen atoms collide with oxygen atoms it creates H2-O also known as water thus allowing life as we know it to exist on this planet. Other heavier elements are created like gold, lead, uranium are fused together and settle below the lighter elements. Usually these elements combine together and gradually get covered by the lighter elements above and need to be dug out or excavated from the ground. The heavier elements slowly settle towards the center of the earth and resting just above the heavier elements below.

No more fusion can occur beyond that point. Just about all that can be fused together at that point has already been fused together.

That is not to say there is not friction or pressure. In fact the pressure is so high and the friction created by the fission process surrounding the elements extreme temperatures are generated. These temperatures are theorized to be so high that they cannot be accurately measured.

Now that I have explained to you of how this tiny particle we know as our sun passes through space creating the continuous "big bang", imagine this same process happening an infinite number of times above us as we look we look up at the sun. It is occurring  hundreds of billions of times creating what we see as the sun. This process creates winds, weather and the entire atmosphere above us protecting us from the radiation and extreme temperatures caused by the sun particle splitting through the multi-dimensional fabric of space.
In closing I would like to say that I believe the sun is nothing more than a single particle separating the space it passes through and generating the magnetic force called gravity as it passes through the fabric of space.

As I have said before, I am no expert. This is just my opinion. If you have any opinions feel free to comment below.

You can follow me just about everywhere #WhoIsBryguy1955 #HelloAnna #Shield5

No comments:

Post a Comment