Reuters: Most Read Articles

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

SUV Fire caught on Go-Pro Dashcam video

Today on my way into work I drove by an SUV that was on fire. The entire front end of what appeared to be a Chevy Suburban was engulfed in flames. I was able to get it all on video for you to see. You will see the fire just after 2 minutes into the video.

Looking on the bright side though, The sunrise was amazing on the drive.

Enjoy the video.

Follow me on twitter @privetanna, @bryguy1955, @aviatoroflove and @whoisbryguy1955

Like and subscribe. Share the video with friends.

You can read my blogs at www.whoisbryguy1955.com and www.helloanna.com

You can also get your copy of "The Never Ending Letter" today on Amazon.

#WhoIsBryguy1955 #HelloAnna #TheNeverEndingLetter

No comments:

Post a Comment