Reuters: Most Read Articles

Sunday, September 25, 2016

A message to GOOGLE

This is a message to Google, Inc.


I have been blogging using your blogger platform for over 5 years.

Over this five year period, I have noticed that the statistics you have been showing me have been inaccurate to say the very least. Not only have I noticed that your company has been providing me with inaccurate statistical information, I have noticed an attempt by your company to actually hide information from me and falsify this information. This is "Fraud" just in case you didn't know.

The information I have posted here on your blogging platform(http://www.blogspot.com) belongs to me and I retain all copyrights as well as publishing rights for the information I have here. I also have equal rights to the statistical information.

The information you have provided to me using your "free" service is inaccurate and has proven to be misleading and/or false.

Below you will find an example of statistics you have changed in an effort to hide the actual numbers from me.

This is a screenshot of one of my posts that has been inaccurately represented through your reports. The first picture is of one post that displays the number of google+ likes associated with the post. Within a 24 hour period of time, I saw the numbers go from over 272,000 to 3.



Keep in mind that shortly after starting this blog, BBC Radio contacted me for numerous interviews and even created a 30 minute documentary based on the information posted on the blog.

This is just one of many entries that I have seen do this over night. In fact here are two entries that I noticed just today that I expect will decrease from a 6 digit number to a one digit number within the next 24 hours once you discover the issue.




You can try to convince me that this is a bug and those are not really associated with this post but you will not be able to succeed. I am a computer programmer/database analyst and I know that this is next to impossible. If that was true, you would not have been in business this long.

Another number you keep trying to misrepresent is the number of followers I have on these blogs. Your company continues to show as shown in the screenshot below that I have 0 followers. You have to be kidding me. I have complete strangers walking up to me on the street telling me they recognize me from my blogs and/or YouTube channels.


I know you want me to pay you to help me "grow" my audience, which is nothing more than you showing me the accurate information. I choose another option.

Today, I am demanding your company to provide the complete and accurate data statistics for this blog as well as other blogs I have hosted here. I am also demanding complete Adsense and YouTube reports for "all" my channels as well as any statistical information from my Google+ accounts which I have also noticed huge discrepancies with.

If you choose not to provide this information, I will be obligated to employ the services of an attorney to subpoena all information relating to statistics for these blogs.


This information belongs to me and if you choose not to supply this information, I will be forced to take this issue to court. If you choose to continue this fraud, I will contact an attorney and you will be forced to pay all legal costs associated with the collection of this data.

I can't imagine that I am the only one who has experienced this fraudulent information provided by you so I think that there may be enough bloggers out there that may be interested in a class action lawsuit against Google.

In closing, I give you 72 hours to provide accurate reports to me from google.com/analytics, google.com/adsense and YouTube.com. If this information is not given to me within the stated period of time, I will be forced to employ an attorney and together with my attorney we will find other bloggers to join a class action suit against your company.

Thank you for you time and I look forward to seeing accurate results from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment