Reuters: Most Read Articles

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Google Responds to my post titled "A Message to GOOGLE"

It appears that Google may have responded to my blog entry titled "A Message to GOOGLE" but not in the way you would expect.

While you would expect Google to contact me and try to explain why they are changing statistics, this is not how the corporation has responded.

Instead of providing me with an adequate explanation for the sudden decrease in numbers, Google has decided to lower the numbers slowly in what I would consider an effort to try to hide the changes from me. I guess the logic would be that if I don't notice it at first glance then nothing is really happening.

However, after posting my blog entry, you will notice that the 2 posts displayed below have decreased slightly. Below you will notice that within a 24 hour period the number of Google+(or in this case Google-) has slowly decreased.

2 screen shot's captured 24 hours apart showing a decrease in Google+ likes.
The above picture is the same picture I showed in my previous blog entry. It was captured the day before yesterday. The next picture was captured last night just before 9:00 P.M. (21:00 for you military buffs) Mountain time. 

This image was captured this morning at approximately 6:30 A.M.
The next picture was captured just this morning after approximately 8 hours 

Notice the decreasing numbers
and Finally this image was captured less than 5 minutes ago.


At this rate the numbers will be down to 0 within a couple of weeks

As you can see Google has slowly been deleting the likes associated with these posts. As someone familiar with relational databases, I know this is impossible without an action of deleting child records from a related table within a database.

As of yet Google has not provided an explanation. I can only assume that Google is doing this deliberately in an attempt to hide statistics from me in an effort to avoid paying money that would be due to me from their Adsense service.

Without Google providing a valid explanation, I will be forced to seek legal action. Unfortunately, at this time, I am unable to afford such an action alone.

As I stated in a previous blog post, I cannot imagine Google has singled me out. There are many other blogs hosted on their server that are much more popular than mine and I would be naive to believe otherwise.

I can only assume that there are other bloggers using Google's blogging "service", if you can call it that. Most of my posts on Google Blogger have been censored and will not display in any search results. It is more like a private diary than a blog, so to call this a "service" would be an oxymoron in this case.

At any rate, I will be posting this on my new blog as well as on a Facebook note to reach as many people as possible in an attempt to find other bloggers that are victims of this Fraud that Google has chosen to portray on its users.

Please share this with your friends and if you are a blogger that uses Google's blogger as your tool of choice and you have found similar issues, contact me. I am sure we can find enough to justify a class action against the corporate giant.

Thank you for your time and feel free to follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Tumbler, Instagram, etc... @WhoIsBryguy1955, @PrivetAnna, @AviatorOfLove and @Bryguy1955 #WhoIsBryguy1955 #HelloAnna #Shield5 #TheNeverEndingLetter. Check out my YouTube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/bryguy... Finally, check out my book titled "The Never Ending Letter" on Amazon here http://a.co/7Xl5UEf.


No comments:

Post a Comment